  From: Zemuly@aol.com
  To: gardenchat@hort.net
  Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 6:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [CHAT] Prayers needed

  In a message dated 7/2/2004 5:13:12 PM Central Standard Time,
  kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
  Zem, were you including the previous list as likeables or just B&B, SPk?
  Just those.  I do like the funny animal videos on that Funniest Home Video
  Show, but Funniest Animals on Animal Planet is a lot more entertaining.  I
  never been much for groveling or bathroom humor, which I find rampant in the
  shows you listed.  I spend a lot of time watching PBS, HGTV, Animal Planet,
  TLC, Discovery and A&E, which, according to my grandchildren, is indicative
of my
  advanced age. <LOL>