We have had another 'incident' as Pam calls it here in the
garden....although this one is not nearly as devastating. :)

John needs to go back to work, but doctor said maybe after the 23rd of
this month yesterday...

My garden may not last that long!

John decided that the girl water feature was not viewable enough now
that the plants have grown... I liked the idea of a peak at her thru

So, he dug out (yep, he is back to digging) the water feature and moved
it smack dab in the middle front of my island out front.... then headed
over to the store and bought rocks to hide the water box in the

Looks like a darn grave site with all the rocks neatly stacked!.....

Heading out there to fix it... somehow without hurting his feelings...
maybe I will take a picture....