Re: Biological pest control in action

Cathy, our house was 40 years old when we bought it. When I was remodeling the inside before we moved in, I discovered anoles had also taken up residence in the house. Whenever I could, I caught them and put them outside, well aware that the Beans would do them in when she moved in. They are really wonderful little critters.