Re: Biological pest control in action

Jim, you're so lucky to have those charming lil' critters.  I so very
seldom see any lizards around here.  Often wish for a few in my g.h.
but know it's not warm enough for the kind you have and think the
kind that are indigenous to this area hibernate or something in
winter.  Both my spring peepers and all the toads who frequent the
g.h. during the season disappear in winter when I really need them!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :