Re: self-sowers

In a message dated 7/3/2004 8:43:23 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Marvel of Peru
Kitty, is that Nicandra?  Small purple blooms with seeds in lantern-like
containers?  I have it all over the place, but it makes a nice addition to dried
arrangements in the fall.  I have more volunteers (in the strangest places)
this year than ever before.  Artemesia annua is everywhere, and I have given
dozens away.  I also have some little white perennial petunias that come back in
years when there is a lot of rain.  They smell really good so I will try (using
a shoehorn no doube) to get some in a bed.  I expect the Monarda, Impatiens
balsamia, and Physostegia to be everywhere and will apparently be pulling it
out for a while.  I don't expect to do much today since the heat index is
predicted to be around 100. When I went out to feed the kitties this morning it felt
like the humidity is going to rival the temp.  After having had below normal
temps to date it will be hard to acclimate to our normal summer weather. <LOL>

Happy Fourth, everybody.

zem
zone 7
West TN