RE: e-Gads!

Um- no he has not even got all the track laid in the railroad revamp....

All my water features are recycling the water, so no additional plumbing
involved...other than a hose to fill it the first time :)

I have no idea why he is messing with stuff, other than to think he is
helping me or just plain bored.

Is the 23rd here yet?!? LOL!

Donna

> Donna -
> Has this man weeded his own garden railroad yet?  Does he realize that
> area
> needs a huge amount of attention with the event coming up next year?
(I