Re: self-sowers

In a message dated 7/4/2004 1:00:57 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
Straight line winds are bad.
They happened in Memphis last summer and destroyed too many ancient oaks.
I'm not at all excited about having them here, either.  The upside is I'm on the
southern end of the front, and the prediction is that much of its power will
have diminshed by the time it gets here.  I'm taking a nap in any case.

zem
zone 7
West TN