RE: game for the day....

Well weedy is how I think of it's habit... one root system, flatish
stems going every which direction from there. It is about 4.5- 5 ft
long, guessing since it appears to be about the same height as I am, or
at least eye level. Sun is in the wrong spot now, will try to get some
other shots of it in the morning. If I didn't like the flower so well,
the messiness looking of it would cause it to be in the compost pile :)