RE: events

Well than I guess John needs to be decorating at your home!

I am going to try to soften it up with some water forget me knots since
they don't need soil.

Planned on heading over to a garden center yesterday, but it didn't
happen. Going to look for something to add around the edges...kinda hang
over. No hostas folks, got two there already and it is way too sunny for
them now.

Any thoughts?

Donna