RE: Re: self-sowers

I plan on using a lot of annuals to fill in some color around the yard.
Watching and marking the gardens now. Figure each year is different by a
few weeks, so if it is drab from now thru the event, needs something!

Speaking of Gallardia... bought FanFare this spring and although it is
small (as in short too) the blooms are impressive. That darn plant is
blooming it's head off out there now and has been all season. Keep
thinking I should cut them off and let this baby get established more.
Hope it returns next year!

Donna