hort.net Seasonal photo, (c) 2006 Christopher P. Lindsey, All Rights Reserved: do not copy
articles | gallery of plants | blog | tech blog | plant profiles | patents | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
Gallery of Plants
Tech Blog
Plant Profiles
Mailing Lists
    Search ALL lists
    Search help
    Subscription info
Top Stories
sHORTurl service
Tom Clothier's Archive
 Top Stories
New Trillium species discovered

Disease could hit Britain's trees hard

Ten of the best snowdrop cultivars

Plant protein database helps identify plant gene functions

Dendroclimatologists record history through trees

Potato beetle could be thwarted through gene manipulation

Hawaii expands coffee farm quarantine

Study explains flower petal loss

RSS story archive

Re: OT: Computers

Does your CRT mean something else then?  Computer terms can get me pretty
confused. I went from punch cards to inputing via keyboard to a drive. The
action and results can be viewed by means of my monitor which may be called
a CRT.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: <Cersgarden@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: Computers

> In a message dated 7/4/04 11:08:23 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
> << I don't understand what you mean.  The CRT is the Cathode Ray Tube.  >>
> Kitty, we moved from punched card input to keying in via CRT.
>     Ceres
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!
> http://www.hort.net/funds/

Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!

Other Mailing lists | Author Index | Date Index | Subject Index | Thread Index

 © 1995-2017 Mallorn Computing, Inc.All Rights Reserved.
Our Privacy Statement