From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chris@widom-assoc.com
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 3:47 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] can we talk container gardening?

Donna,

I use a lot of cuttings from coleus, plectranthus and other annuals that
I've over-wintered in the house.  I'm going to include a link to some
photos of some of my containers that the group can view.  In the album
open CONTAINER GARDENS.  The first planter  has two varieties of coleus
and purple fountain grass.  Simple, but effective.   I've tried to
include the names of most of the plants in the containers.

I wrote some tips for container gardens for an article.  I'll look for
them and send them to the group.

Chris
http://photos.yahoo.com/chrispnpt