RE: Ficus lyrata

Hum... no chance the yard guy with that great spade/shovel could chop
some roots and move it?

My mother had some type of indoor (for here) fig. Smaller leaf variety.
Had it in the corner window for many years. When she moved here a few
years back it had grown threw the open weave drapery there. It stayed
with the house :)

Donna