Re: can we talk container gardening?

In a message dated 7/5/04 8:25:29 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Ceres did you also get the wind storm the
other day.. >>

We have had lots of rain, high humidity and some wind but nothing unusual.  I
don't like the AC on but the humidity makes it so uncomfortable we gave in.
Its always a contest with my husband to see who caves in first to turn the AC
on and the heat in the fall.
    Ceres