todays events....

Made a trip to a friends nursery today. Made me a deal I couldn't
refuse, so brought home a van full of plants and shrubs. Too many to
remember or list, but a couple worth noting.

Had a canna there, seems it can't take sun, so is residing on the screen
in deck here. *Anyone heard of this non-sense?* It is called Canna
stuttgart. I really like this, and got a deal on it due to someone
leaving it in the sun. Some of the white parts are brown tinged, but
thinking next year this could be great!-- picture here:
http://simplymyworld.com/cannastutgart.jpg

He also had Echinacea purpurea Prairie Frost.... and endless summer
hydrangea... all which came home with me.

Oh- even bought John two new miniature trees for the garden railroad...
maybe he will start thinking in those lines instead of my garden!

Now to find time to plant everything... wheel barrel, wagon and cart all
full.:)

Donna