From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 13:02:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] self-sowers

Probably Jesse or moi Kitty - we both have them all over the place!
Love<br>'em though! Anyone who needs seeds holler - I have tons of
maybe it was Pam, I know she grows 4 O'Clocks. Whomever -
Original Message ----- <br><br>> From: <Zemuly@aol.com><br><br>> To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br><br>> Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 12:07
> In a message dated 7/4/2004 11:41:05 AM Central Standard
the Mirabilis jalapa seeds, but I surely do have a lot<br><br>>
of<br><br>> > Balsam. If you want seeds remind me later in the summer,
TV right now. We are expecting strong<br><br>> > straight line winds and
sever thunder storms this afternoon, but I think,<br><br>> with
all<br><br>> > the benadryl I took earlier, I'll never notice.

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com