Daffodil Cultivars

Following is an e-mail I received today from a MG friend in Mississippi.  I
visited the site and think you all would appreciate it.  I used the specific
URL to access the pictures of Daffodil Ridge.  I know some of us are very
knowledgeable about daffs.
zone 7
West TN

Hello, Friends,

Here's a gardening website you might like.  It's www.cherylsgardenparty.com.
It's geared to Arkansas gardening, but there are also articles on Florida
Keys' flora, hummingbirds, and Carolina wrens doing a bit of nest building.  A
newly posted "Garden of the Month" is Char Roush's Daffodil Ridge.

The specific URL for that page is

Check it out! It's very well done.