Re: todays events....

In a message dated 07/06/2004 2:35:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:
Cymbalaria muralis - Kennilworth Ivy

This little dear grows in my gravel driveway at the north side of the house -
almost no sun.
It isn't invasive - just a small patch - but I've had it forever.  I also
have used it as a cover in
pots where trees were growing - don't do that any more - too hard for old
folks to move.
In Anna Warner's book Gardening By Myself (1872) she describes a
hanging-basket made
of a coconut shell with the top sawed off filled with Kenilworth Ivy.  You
shouldn't have any
problem with it.
Auralie Z5