RE: can we talk container gardening?

I would have loved to keep a record of everything done here, since I was
starting from scratch... just not enough hours in the day.

Been trying to get out there with my camera every week to photo what was
blooming or bulking up with greenery. Good intentions, but keep putting
the camera down to do something... :(

Donna