From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:12:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [CHAT] Prayers needed

You're right Melody of course. But the only ones I get to see day in
and<br>day out are the illiterate unruly hoodlums running our streets
w/<br>nothing to do but get into trouble. Their parents obviously
couldn't<br>care less or they'd do something about it. Lots of little
ones in the<br>neighborhood shaping up the same way. Little kids, no
supervision,<br>destructive behaviors even at 4 and 5, no manners,
running the streets<br>after dark. My cat is the best supervised "child"
11:56:59 PM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT]
Prayers needed<br><br>> But then there are many, many young people I
know who are shining<br>> examples of goodness at it's best...Jesse's
kids, my kids, a lot of the<br>> kids I teach at church or work with at
scouts and 4-H, kids in our<br>> community, young college kids I work
with, etc. And what about those<br>> groups of folks that Zem and Ceres
spent time with on their trips? I'm<br>> sometimes think young people
get a very bad rap...no matter what decade<br>> we are talking
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>> <br>> --- On Sat 07/03, < gardenqueen@academicplanet.com >
wrote:<br>> From: [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 15:39:26 -0500<br>>
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Prayers needed<br>>