From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 07:46:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catching up

Your garden is really coming along there Melody! Funny how it all looks
different with the warm and rainy weather making it thrive.<br><br>Cute
dog! Has it chewed up anything yet? Gotta love that puppy
Melody<br>Sent: 7/6/2004 5:55:04 AM<br>To:
away from the computer for 2 1/2 days and came back sunday<br>> night to
276 messages! Took me until just now to get through it all! :-)<br>>
Took some new pictures last night for anyone interested:<br>> <br>>

flower<br>> obviously...she's a miniature Australian Shepherd that we
got about a<br>> week ago! She's a doll!!! Only going to be about 18
I included some "before" shots from about 2 months ago<br>> so you can
see how different parts of the garden are progressing! We've<br>> had
some awesome rains in the past couple of weeks so everything is<br>>
mentioned vermiculite. I saw a news article<br>> last week that says the
EPA has begun testing vermiculite and has found<br>> asbestos
contamination at a level that worries them enough to recommend<br>> that
people who use vermiculite in gardening should wear asbestos<br>>
quality respirator masks when using it, should not shake off
vermiculite<br>> dust inside the home from clothing, and should wash all
articles of<br>> clothing immediately upon coming inside and taking them
off, as well as<br>> good washing of skin that comes in contact with it.
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>> --Albert
Einstein<br>> <br>>

http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com