From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:59:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catching up

Your puppy looks sweet Melody.<br>The info on vermiculite came out about
a year or so ago, I believe. I don't<br>handle it in large enough
Message ----- <br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 5:55
computer for 2 1/2 days and came back sunday<br>> night to 276 messages!
Took me until just now to get through it all! :-)<br>> Took some new

    http://photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm<br>><br>>

You'll notice there is a new Daisy at our house, but she's not a
flower<br>> obviously...she's a miniature Australian Shepherd that we
got about a<br>> week ago! She's a doll!!! Only going to be about 18
included some "before" shots from about 2 months ago<br>> so you can see
how different parts of the garden are progressing! We've<br>> had some
awesome rains in the past couple of weeks so everything is<br>> looking
vermiculite. I saw a news article<br>> last week that says the EPA has
begun testing vermiculite and has found<br>> asbestos contamination at a
level that worries them enough to recommend<br>> that people who use
vermiculite in gardening should wear asbestos<br>> quality respirator
masks when using it, should not shake off vermiculite<br>> dust inside
the home from clothing, and should wash all articles of<br>> clothing
immediately upon coming inside and taking them off, as well as<br>> good
washing of skin that comes in contact with it. Has anyone else<br>>
Melody, IA (Z 5/4)<br>><br>> "The most beautiful thing we can experience

http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the
Web!<br>><br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com