From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 15:49:44 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] Daffodil Cultivars

Following is an e-mail I received today from a MG friend in Mississippi.
I <br>visited the site and think you all would appreciate it. I used the
specific <br>URL to access the pictures of Daffodil Ridge. I know some
like. It's www.cherylsgardenparty.com. <br>It's geared to Arkansas
gardening, but there are also articles on Florida <br>Keys' flora,
hummingbirds, and Carolina wrens doing a bit of nest building. A

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com