From:  [mailto: Chris@widom-assoc.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:05:25 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Catching up

Melody, <br><br>I just viewed the photos of your new addition and
gardens. Everything<br>looks so beautiful! I think I would enjoy
checking out the perennials<br>and annuals you've planted. Your water
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]
away from the computer for 2 1/2 days and came back sunday<br>night to
276 messages! Took me until just now to get through it all! :-)<br>Took

notice there is a new Daisy at our house, but she's not a
flower<br>obviously...she's a miniature Australian Shepherd that we got
about a<br>week ago! She's a doll!!! Only going to be about 18 inches
"before" shots from about 2 months ago<br>so you can see how different
parts of the garden are progressing! We've<br>had some awesome rains in
the past couple of weeks so everything is<br>looking lush and
saw a news article<br>last week that says the EPA has begun testing
vermiculite and has found<br>asbestos contamination at a level that
worries them enough to recommend<br>that people who use vermiculite in
gardening should wear asbestos<br>quality respirator masks when using
it, should not shake off vermiculite<br>dust inside the home from
clothing, and should wash all articles of<br>clothing immediately upon
coming inside and taking them off, as well as<br>good washing of skin
that comes in contact with it. Has anyone else<br>heard/seen/read
5/4)<br><br>"The most beautiful t

hing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>--Albert
Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>The most personalized portal on the
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com