Re: Cereus peruviana

james singer wrote:
It's about 4:30 and the cat wanted out so I went out with her to check it. Two of the three blooms are open. The other looks like it will open tonight. No scent, Zem. Stuck my nose right in one and nothing.
Is this the 'night-blooming' Cereus ? Attracts nocturnal moths ?
If so, perhaps it doesn't waste energy producing scent when there's
nobody around to attract. Maybe get up at 3 AM and sniff then... ?
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA