RE: Happy Birthday

Or buy a crossover cable... and move the files to the new computer or a
cd if your new computer has a writer..

If you are thinking of buying an external cd writer and connecting it to
your old computer, check out the UBS plug. I have a cd/dvd external
writer for my laptop and thought I could use it on my old computer.
Found out it has to be a USB 2 type which the old computer didn't have.

Crossover cable is cheap.