Re: Re: Four O'Clocks, wedding..

Wedding sounds like my kind of festival, Jesse. How about directions to the next one?

As for the wedding....you have to know that (A) I come from a very
dysfunctional family, (B) my husband's two ex's are dysfunctional and
way "out there", (c) my stepdaughter and her new husband are from "that
generation" as my husband puts it...so half of the wedding guests were
rather conservative...and "that generation" made up the other
half...(facial piercing, tattoos all over, dressed rather oddly...and
when you walked out back of the reception hall...the smell of pot was
THICK let me tell ya). I had to make my sister go home because she had
too much to drink (act surprised) and was hitting on my brother-in-law
(who is very married). The mother of the bride (husband's first ex) had
not eaten all day, took a Valium before the wedding and proceeded to get
totally trashed at the reception (not a pretty sight) and the second ex,
who really had no business being there but she invited herself, was
hovering around trying to mingle and most of them wanted nothing to do
with her.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4
Zone 10a
Minimum 30 F [-1 C]

Island Jim Southwest Florida 27.0 N, 82.4 Zone 10a Minimum 30 F [-1 C]