Sad News

Sad news at my house.  Violet crossed the bridge today.  I noticed she was
having trouble breathing so I took her to the vet, and she died while being
exrayed.  The vet had originally thought she had some horrible, virus caused
peritonitis, which is fatal, but she found Violet's lungs were filled with blood!
She was going to perform a necropsy this afternoon to determine the cause.  I
am so sad my sweet baby has died, but I am happy the other cats in my house
are not doomed.  I'll pick her up in the morning to bring her home for the
burial ceremony.  My granddaughter Brooke is, as usual, going to say the words, as
she puts it.

zem