From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:19:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Four O'Clocks, wedding..

I'm still working on turning out well Marge! But thanks. And thank God
Talt&quot; &lt;mtalt@hort.net&gt;<br>To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 11:39
Well, gang, I'm trying to play catch up with email and I come on
this<br>&gt; thread! Jesse, Kitty and Andrea, I think you're all in the
wrong<br>&gt; business...you should be walking around these events with
a video<br>&gt; camera and sound recorder - sell them as reality films;
you could<br>&gt; make a fortune.....hysterical to read but I'm sure not
so hysterical<br>&gt; to have to experience!!! Lordy,
lordy.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Families are amazing; just have to wonder how we
all managed to turn<br>&gt; out so well given the people we're related
to. Mine has its moments;<br>&gt; not quite the caliber of yours, but
Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland<br>&gt; mtalt@hort.net<br>&gt; Editor:
Gardening in Shade<br>&gt;
-----------------------------------------------<br>&gt; Current Article:
Battling Bambi<br>&gt;
http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/shade_gardening<br>&gt;
of Articles by Category and Date<br>&gt;
http://mtalt.hort.net/article-index.html<br>&gt;
Suite101.com garden topics :<br>&gt;
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635<br>&gt;<br>&gt;
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com