Re: Re: dysfunctional NOW 40

Age 40 seems to be the year most people get stuck on.

For me, age 40 is where I think I am. When I was in my 50s and 60s, that guy in the mirror was somewhere in his 40s. Problem is, when you slink into the 70s and 80s, 40s doesn't work anymore. You are, finally, what you are.

And, in case you forgot the premiss, you are not only what but who you are.