RE: game for the day....

Helenium flexuosum -It is very similar to many, just has a purple head.
It has small flowers, not big and showy, but pretty just the same. Much
too weedy looking for many on this list, but I am sure you would love
it.

I will try to collect some seeds for you. Send me your snail mail
address- off list!

http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/plant_profile.cgi?symbol=HEFL

Donna