name that daylily link

Well I posted some of my daylily pictures for you guys to figure out :)

My 'room' is a mess, so can't lay my hands on the actual names, and will
be leaving very soon for the day. (no time to look)

This time I gave each one a code- so I know which one is which LOL! See
the item between the quotes.

Page one has- deck1 - deck2- deck3- deck4

Page two has- sn1 -sn2-sn3

Page three has- sn4- sn5 -sn6

Oh the link might help too --

Ps= ok Chris Lindsey, can you beat your last time when we played name
that plant? LOL!:)