Re: todays events > acclimation/new plants

Well, Donna and Melody,
    My list of "new" stuff would be a bit long for here and it is not 100%
complete as yet. However there are a few goodies that I have looked forward
to having in the nursery inventory as well as my garden.
New fall blooming anemone called "Party Dress"
Aster tataricus 'Jindai'
Begonia senisis
Dicentra "Snowflakes"
New fern I have been after for years. Adiantum venustum
Woodsia obtuse
Gentiana asclepiadea "Pink Swallow"
Gentiana triflora var japonica
Most of the line of Lady Series helleborus in gallon sizes
Lots of new primula .. juliana and double vulgaris
Climbing hydrangeas
About 40 plants new to the nursery or making a come back after a few years
absence. Also beginning to grow favorite shrubs and trees for pick up here
at the nursery.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com