Re: More Sad News

Andrea, I am soooo sorry to hear about Damascena.  Nothing is worse than
watching our furry babies slowly fail.  Just love her, which I know you will do,
and concentrate on all the happy memories.  I believe death is the time when
the door on this life closes and another one opens.  I tell everybody with sick
or dying pets to visit www.rainbowsbridge.com.  It's the most awesome memorial
to pets, and I promise it will help.  Yesterday, when we buried Violet the
girls read letters they had written to her (their idea not mine).  One of them
asked her to write back and tell us what the Rainbow Bridge really looks like.
:-) Moments like that are wonderful.

zem