Re: Sad News

Dear Zem,

I'm way behind on posts as usual, so this will probably reach you after
Violet's memorial.  Nevertheless, I'm sending love, hugs, and empathy your
way.  I've always had dogs and/or cats to brighten my life.  They're my
surrogate kids, my furchildren.  They are the spirits of my home, and when I
lose one, there's a palpable void in this house and in my heart for quite a
while.  I'm so sorry that you've lost Violet.

I understand what you mean about the wheel of life, though.  The price we
pay for loving anyone, human or other, is eventually being forced to say
"Goodbye."   Accepting death as part of life is a very healthy attitude.
Glad you manage to think that way.

My good wishes to you & your remaining furchildren,

Wendy in SW OH