From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 6:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Sad News

Sad news at my house.  Violet crossed the bridge today.  I noticed she
was
having trouble breathing so I took her to the vet, and she died while
being
exrayed.  The vet had originally thought she had some horrible, virus
caused
peritonitis, which is fatal, but she found Violet's lungs were filled
with blood!
She was going to perform a necropsy this afternoon to determine the
cause.  I
am so sad my sweet baby has died, but I am happy the other cats in my
house
are not doomed.  I'll pick her up in the morning to bring her home for
the
burial ceremony.  My granddaughter Brooke is, as usual, going to say the
words, as
she puts it.

zem

http://www.hort.net/funds/