From: james singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 20:01:43 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: dysfunctional NOW 40

Age 40 seems to be the year most people get stuck on.<br><br>For me, age
40 is where I think I am. When I was in my 50s and 60s, <br>that guy in
the mirror was somewhere in his 40s. Problem is, when you <br>slink into
the 70s and 80s, 40s doesn't work anymore. You are, finally, <br>what
you are.<br><br>And, in case you forgot the premiss, you are not only
07:28 PM, &quot;&quot; <br>&lt;gardenqueen@academicplanet.com&gt;
wrote:<br><br>&gt; I'm delighted all worked out!! And 40 is awesome

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com