Re: OT: food bowl NOW cats & water

I've also had cats that splashed water all over the place, and I have always
thought it was some kind of genetic memory of living in the wilds and moving
algae around to free up clean water.  When I was a child I had a cat who swam
all over the cypress swamp in our backyard catching muskrats, and my son's cat
always jumped in the shower with him.  These are some of the reasons cats are
among the most interesting companions a person could want.