Re: todays events > acclimation

It might be four girlfriends. Two would wear me out.

On Monday, July 12, 2004, at 07:50 PM, Donna wrote:

I just want to know what he is resting up from <LOL>

Donna

Rich, I keep reading your responses, chuckling, but with no good come back. 4 you say? Maybe it was the way you did that rain dance that had all
the
girls gaga over you.

Kitty

Now I just bet I'd lose any respect, however misguided, that any of
you
have
for me if I was to kiss and tell. Rich in Z-5, still resting up.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4
Zone 10a