 --- On Sun 07/11,  < Aplfgcnys@aol.com > wrote:
From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:46:52 EDT

I think I suggested this a year or so ago and recieved a very negative
extract in half a cup of water <br>used as a <br>spray will repel
mosquitoes. Or more simply, I just dab myself with the <br>straight
stuff <br>around my eyes, ears, back of the neck, etc. Since I usually
wear long <br>sleeves - I<br>sunburn so badly if I don't - I don't have
to worry about arms etc. It does <br>work, and <br>the smell is
pleasant. I am so allergic to most anything that comes in a <br>bottle
or tube - <br>can't use most cosmetics at all - that I'm always looking
for natural

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com