From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:56:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] Verdict is now in now weather

8:54:15 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] Verdict is
now in now weather<br><br>> Auralie, are your pantyhose sagging? If
you're walking around like John<br>> Wayne you can bet it's a bad
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 9:42 AM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Verdict is
6:59:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,<br>> > justme@prairieinet.net
writes:<br>> > I think it is the humidity currently that is doing me
in....I hate when<br>> > my clothes stick to me.....<br>> > When you
can't get your panty-hose up it's sure to be a difficult day.<br>>
http://www.hort.net/funds/<br>> <br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com