From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:27:15 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] self-sowers

In a message dated 7/12/04 11:28:01 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net
writes:<br><br><< Unfortunately the retail prices on these items run
chews it off, you've lost the bulb and not experienced <br>a bloom. The
Orienpets are beautiful! I have several of which my favorites <br>are
Silk Road, Catherine the Great, Leslie Woodriff, Arabesque,
Scheherazade, <br>Anastasia & Black Beauty. Kitty, Lily Garden does have
a few at $6 & $7 each <br>a retail cost.<br> I have lost so many lilies
I am considering having my garden sprayed by <br>'Deer & Rabbit Proofing
of Central Iowa'. Rabbits are like birds in my garden, <br>everywhere.
They run in and out of the thk foliage and set & watch me. Chk <br>this
site and give me your opinion. www.deerproofing.com<br> <br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com