Re: weather--around the country

Except he thinks "his" should be "hers" as well!
Cathy
On Wednesday, July 14, 2004, at 04:27 PM, james singer wrote:

His and Hers compost?

On Wednesday, July 14, 2004, at 05:03 PM, cathy carpenter wrote:

The tornados were, I think, in the central and eastern parts of the state - I am on the western edge - none here. Just disgustingly hot and humid (felt like 106, according to the weather person). Much less humid today...actually got out and turned my compost - at 8AM. DH wondered why I didn't turn his...
Cathy