Re: enough rocks...

O.K., I will do that. Just have to get enough done first! So far I'm
really digging it. I mean...you can totally personalize a stone and use
it for different things...a marker for your beloved pet's
grave...steps...walk-ways. I love it. I started this whole thing to make
a "Medicine Wheel Garden" and I wanted stones to mark north, east, south
and west, and then stones for earth, air, fire and water....along with
unique shapes to make some cairns and dividing rocks. In the middle will
be some type of totem or pole with hawk feathers on it. Growing all
kinds of medicinal herbs...but not inhaling...just kidding.

Jess

james singer <jsinger@igc.org> wrote:
Post pictures, Jesse. We retail ours for $24.00 a pop. Charge another
$2.00 per to plop them where they want them, plus $30.00 [per order] to
deliver them.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4