Re: Re: my new project has hit a snag!

In a message dated 7/14/2004 8:27:51 PM Central Standard Time,
hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

the  temperature was 95 degrees.

It was that hot here, too, until we had a thunderstorm which cooled thing
off a lot.  The downside is we have a severe TS warning until 1:00  a.m.  I love
having a weather radio, but these alarms are about to drive me  nuts --
especially when it's a warning for a county over a hundred miles  away.  Apparently
they all come out of the weather bureau in Memphis.   I have the alert button
on "off" but it's not stopping the alarm.

zem
zone 7
West TN