RE: enough rocks...

O.K., I'll take pics as I build and send them. I'm really excited about
this project. Moving back to the mid-west, especially Oklahoma, where
the Native Americans are PLENTY and it's rich with history...I have felt
the urge to dig into my heritage. Funny thing is...I'm finding out that
my whole life I've done things the "Indian" way and never knew it. I
don't have a LOT of indian blood...but what I do have is calling my
name.

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
Me too please....

Donna

> I want to see pictures.
>
> Andrea H
> Beaufort, SC

And
> > > there are different kinds of cement dyes so the "stones" are all
> > > different colors. So...if you didn't have enough rocks...you can
mix
> > > and
> > > match if need be.
> > >

> > > Donna wrote:
> > > Don't really find them here much anymore either.
> > >
> > > When we moved in here, before the pond got dug, I watched the
local
> > > papers. If it was free for the hauling, you know I was there.
First

http://www.hort.net/funds/