RE: harvesting seeds

Well then-- it sounds like I don't need to mess with the seeds then :)

This particular one has adapted well here. Other years they did not.
Blooms it's head off, not a shriveled mess, and nice bright clear colors
that stand out. Thinking I would like to continue it for next year.

Will have to give the cuttings a try, besides I was worried that the
seeds would turn out to be a different color or something.