From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:18:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: heat

well I guess you live in a better neighborhood then I do....or
more<br>trusting. Don't you worry about it raining while gone, and
Original Message -----<br>From: Kitty<br>Sent: 7/15/2004 10:17:56
AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: [CHAT] Re:
heat<br><br>> Oh, when you said all the time, I thought you meant all
the time.<br><br>> When I leave (left) for work the windows and back

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com