Re: Re: Re: plants... the last of them for this year....

> Agree Kitty.... maybe Chris Lindsey is paying attention and could add something like this at hort.net....(probably not:( )
> I also like the USDAplant site too. Not all plants have the addtional
sheets of info, but those that do are a great indepth information area.
Of course, no one needs that much info all the time.

I had something like this in mind...  What I wanted to do was have a
section where people can create lists of plants.  Then they can generate
a PDF file for download (customized to their plant list) that has
cultural information and pictures.

Need to finish the server upgrades first, though.