Re: Garden labels, garden shows

In a message dated 07/16/2004 9:26:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chris@widom-assoc.com writes:
They gave me erroneous
information, so I had to "fix" some of my entries last minute.  I should
have written to Auralie!
Wish you had, Chris.  That's one thing I am good at - preparing horticulture
entries for
exhibit.  I learned many years ago not to rely on other exhibitors for advice
when, as
a new member I asked one of the elder members of the club which zucchini to
She told me "Put in the biggest one you have."  Of course she entered small,
specimens. Oh well, she only beat me once.